For the last 17 years I have lived by certain mottos that includes…
1. Do the next right thing.
2. Mind my own business.
3. Don’t say anything unless you have something nice to say.
4. Have relationships based on trust and respect.
5. Put no one above my own needs.
6. Never shit in my own nest.
7. The Golden Rule.
8. Stay in the moment, be aware.
9. Protect myself with the same passion as I extend to my child.
10. Live by faith in God.
So it comes as quite a surprise to learn that someone wishes me to die soon of a painful painful death…
I guess I can’t please everyone and despite my best efforts apparently it is not difficult to stir up rage beyond belief in others.
I had no idea I could create such passions!
Now if they knew me during an earlier incarnation of myself, then by all means..